Saltburn Golf Club Sunday Lunch Carvery is Back!
The Club is well known for its delicious Sunday Lunches.
Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the surroundings, you do not need to be a member of the golf club.
Sample Sunday menu
- Carrot & coriander soup
- Ham hock & pork terrine with onion marmalade
- Prawn Cocktail
CARVERY Main Course
- Feather blade of Beef
- Roast Turkey
- Roast Gammon
- all served with seasonal veg & potatoes and rich gravy
- Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream
- Apple & Berry crumble with custard
- Lemon Meringue pie
With a great selection of starters and desserts our Sunday Carvery lunches are great value for money.
Due to its popularity, booking is essential.
"Saltburn's best kept secret"
Please call 01287 622 812 ext 4 to make a reservation
If you suffer from an allergy or food intolerance, please inform a member of staff who will be able to advise you.
Dress code: Smart/Casual
Sittings from 12.00pm - 3.00pm.
- Childs three course £8.95
- Adult Meal - one course £8.95
- Adult Meal - two course £10.95
- Adult Meal -three course £12.95
- Vegetarian on request