For Ladies & Gentlemen over 30 years old:
- 7 Day Adult £686*
- 6 Day Adult £615* (Monday - Friday & Sunday)
- Flexi Member £250* from 1st January 2017 **
- Country Membership £363 (Must reside a minimum of 50 miles from the club)
Intermediate Adult Membership
For Ladies & Gentlemen aged between 17 & 30:
- 7 Day intermediate 17 - 24 years old £310
- 7 Day intermediate 25 - 30 years old £432*
* Includes a suggested Gift Aid donation of either £80, £40, or £25.
The donation is used by the Club for specific course improvement projects.
** Flexi membership includes 12 rounds after which a reduced green fee applies. There are also some restrictions on membership benefits.
For Girls & Boys aged up to 18:
- Student Membership £127 (aged 17 & 18)
- Youth Membership £76 (aged 13 - 16)
- Junior Membership £39 (12 and under)
No Joining Fee
Saltburn Golf Club, in support of the English Golf Unions drive to encourage more people into Golf, and sport in general, are pleased to announce that for the immediate future there will be no joining fee.
Social Inclusion Policy
Saltburn Golf Club is open to the whole of the Community and we believe that the costs associated with membership must not represent a significant obstacle to membership, the use of facilities or full participation in our Club's activities.
Provisions are in place for potential members on low incomes to be able to participate fully in our Club's activities for less than £520 per year.
Full details and eligibility criteria can be obtained from Julie Annis (Club Secretary).
We have a number of payment options available :
- Debit Card
- Credit Card (charges may apply)
- Monthly Direct Debit (charges apply)
To become a member or for any further information our staff are here to discuss your requirements.
Head Professional Mike Howes - 01287 624 653
Club Secretary Julie Annis - 01287 622 812 ext 2